Business Operations Attorneys
Macomb County – Metro Detroit – St. Clair County
The attorneys at Penzien & McBride, PLLC provide wide ranging business operations advice and business general counsel support to clients on issues from employment law problems to commercial lease negotiations. For dependable advice and efficient client service that always keeps your bottom line in sharp focus, contact a Macomb County business law attorney at our Clinton Township office.
Our business attorneys have the experience and understanding necessary to help you make the most of your opportunities while avoiding risk. We offer advice and documentation that can help you resolve uncertainties, protect your rights, and avoid or mitigate risk.
Business Attorney Services Include:
- Employment law issues concerning fulltime personnel, independent contractors, non-compete agreements, and confidentiality agreements
- Contract negotiation and documentation for lease agreements, purchases and sales of real property, customer and vendor transactions, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, or franchise agreements.
- Negotiation and documentation of loan agreements, secured financing arrangements, or managing relations with lenders – including workouts
- Problems relating to insurance coverage or denial of the duty to defend or indemnify
- Regulatory and professional licensing issues
- Financial disclosures and due diligence in mergers, acquisitions, or sales of business assets
- Small business incorporation and counseling
At Penzien & McBride, PLLC, our attorneys’ familiarity with the practical demands of managing a business allows us to serve in effect as your general counsel. We also represent business clients in civil litigation relating to any of your business operations, management, or shareholder relationships.
High Tech Macomb Business Attorneys
Our business attorneys integrate high-tech information and file management systems into every aspect of our practice so that client communication, scheduling, documentation, research, and case status reports are all streamlined, responsive to specific client needs, and cost-effective. Our reliance on information technology also results in substantial over head savings that we pass along to our clients.
We have recently begun offering a convenient General Counsel Service for our business clients. With this program we are able to develop a close relationship with our clients without the fear of an hourly billing arrangement. We are always available to help our General Counsel Service clients with whatever problems or opportunities the might face for a reasonable monthly charge. For additional information on this program follow this link.
For additional information about our ability to advise and represent your business, contact our Macomb County business operations attorneys at Penzien & McBride, PLLC.
Macomb County Business Attorneys: (586) 464-1900
Our experienced business attorneys service commercial, corporate and small business clients in Macomb County, St. Clair County, Oakland County & Wayne County, including: Clinton Township, Detroit, Port Huron, Macomb Township, Chesterfield Township, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, New Baltimore, Marine City, Algonac, St. Clair, Marysville, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Troy & the surrounding areas.