Business Litigation & Contract Attorneys
Macomb County – Metro Detroit – St. Clair County – Oakland County
Civil business litigation, is a daily risk of doing business in any market or industry. If you need to go to court to enforce your rights under a contract, or if you’ve been named as a defendant in a civil action, contact the business litigation attorneys at Penzien & McBride, PLLC.
Our attorneys’ experience with the investigation, presentation, and proof of claims & defenses in sophisticated business litigation can represent a significant advantage in your case, whether you’re the plaintiff or the defendant.
Business Litigation Services:
Ou business attorneys can advance or protect your interests in business litigation involving such situations as:
- Breach of contract claims in employment, customer operations, partnership or shareholder disputes, or vendor or supplier relationships
- Lost profits due to fraud, business defamation, unfair competition, anti-trust violations, or unreasonable interference with existing contracts and business expectancies
- Real estate disputes relating to land development, commercial leases, title problems, breach of warranty in construction, mechanic’s liens or land use and zoning issues
- Shareholder’s derivative suits, shareholder oppression claims, and FINRA arbitration proceedings involving stockbrokers or securities dealers
- Problems under loan agreements, security agreements, inventory financing arrangements, and personal guarantees
- Insurance disputes involving comprehensive general liability coverage, directors’ and officers’ policies, casualty insurance, errors and omissions coverage, performance bonds, and other protection, including claims for bad faith failure to defend or indemnify
Macomb County Business Litigation Attorneys
Our objective in all cases is to resolve your problem on favorable terms in the quickest and most cost-effective manner possible through negotiation, litigation, or alternative dispute resolution. We also handle state and federal cases on appeal.
We emphasize preventive law in our capacity as legal advisers to southeast Michigan businesses of all kinds, but we’ve more than equal to the challenge when litigation risk becomes a reality. For more information about our ability to represent your interests in court, contact the business litigation attorneys at Penzien & McBride, PLLC.
Macomb Business Litigation Attorneys: (586) 464-1900
Our experienced business litigation attorneys service commercial, corporate and small business clients in Macomb County, St. Clair County, Oakland County & Wayne County, including: Clinton Township, Detroit, Port Huron, Macomb Township, Chesterfield Township, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, New Baltimore, Marine City, Algonac, St. Clair, Marysville, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Troy & the surrounding areas.
For more information regarding additional litigation topics found in the Resources, section, follow the links below: