Here at Penzien & McBride we understand that estate planning is often put off because many view it as complicated. Indeed it can be complicated and daunting if it is not approached in an organized fashion. Worse yet, if it is ignored all together it often ends up costing you and your family more in the end.
We can help. The attorneys at Penzien & McBride have created organized systems that will help guide you through the process. We have forms and guides available that can assist you at the information gathering stage so that you can rest assured that you have not forgotten anything. We will help guide you and your unique situation through the estate planning process with as little complication as possible. We pride ourselves on working with our clients at their pace and as they see fit so that the process can go as smothly as possible.
Estate Planning Attorney Services
Among our estate planning services, wour attorneys provide the following:
- Work with you to clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Evaluate and recommend your estate planning options.
- Review and evaluate any existing estate planning documents including wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Discuss your needs with other advisers as required.
- Assist you so that the expenses associated with probate are avoided.
- Design a plan to manage your estate after incapacity.
- Transfer your estate to your chosen beneficiaries.
- Amend any estate planning documents as necessary.
As part of our services our attorneys also offer assistance with other planning issues such as:
- Elder care issues.
- Asset protection plans.
- Retirement and distribution planning.
- Business planning.
- Charitable planning.
- Estate contests.
- Conservatorships and Guardianships.
Our Estate Planning Attorneys Can Help
If you are looking for a compassionate professional that can help you through the estate planning process or if you would like additional information about our estate planning services give us call our attorneys today.
Macomb Estate Planning Attorneys: (586) 464-1900
Estate Planning Attorney Credentials:
* – Matthew J. McBride, a member of the firm, holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
Estate Planning Attorney Articles:
Our experienced estate planning attorneys service clients in Macomb County, St. Clair County, Oakland County & Wayne County, including: Clinton Township, Detroit, Port Huron, Macomb Township, Chesterfield Township, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, New Baltimore, Marine City, Algonac, St. Clair, Marysville, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Troy & the surrounding areas.