Federal & Michigan Appeals Attorneys
The Attorneys at Penzien & McBride represent clients in state and federal appeals of civil matters, criminal convictions or sentences and probate and family law matters. Whether you need help in the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court or any Federal Court of Appeals, contact an attorney from our office.
Our appeals attorneys’ services include:
- Evaluating your case to determine the likelihood of success on appeal.
- Making a thorough review of the record in the trial court for errors in pretrial motions, decisions, evidentiary rulings, the sufficiency of the evidence to support any important findings of fact, and mistakes in interpreting statutes, regulations or procedural rules.
- Careful definition of the issues to be raised and presented on appeal.
- Thorough legal research and development of legal arguments.
- Well crafted and persuasive appellate briefs.
Oral argument before a panel of appellate judges seldom makes a significant difference in the outcome of a civil or criminal appeal. Review of the evidence, painstaking legal research and clear written presentation of your strongest arguments by an experienced appeals attorney are the key to preserving a favorable trial court ruling, or reversing an adverse decision. Our knowledgeable Macomb County appeals attorneys are skilled at making oral arguments on your behalf, as well as researching and presenting your best case to the Michigan or Federal appeals court.
Call our Macomb County Appeal Attorneys: (586)464-1900
Our experienced appeal attorneys service commercial, corporate and small business clients in Macomb County, St. Clair County, Oakland County & Wayne County, including: Clinton Township, Detroit, Port Huron, Macomb Township, Chesterfield Township, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, New Baltimore, Marine City, Algonac, St. Clair, Marysville, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Troy & the surrounding areas.